Tips for Researching:
Whether writing an article, post or novel research is vital. Research should be logical and organized for writing, citation, and avoiding any hint of plagiarism. The rule of research is that a great deal more knowledge will be gained than used for your piece; but a solid foundation gives authenticity to your writing and your voice.
- Writing about a general or familiar subject, or if the setting is in your hometown, the research required will be less time consuming.
- Research has a pre-writing role.
- Consider the areas you need to delve into, for example, era, community, lifestyles, specialized jobs, area employment, health issues, and education.
- Simplify your delivery without dumbing down the facts, and putting your reader off by an impersonal, authoritative voice.
- Avoid exposition. It’s better to weave in details and keep the reader’s interest.
Please follow this link to the full article. http://www.writersonthemove.com/2017/08/tips-for-researching.html
“Write your best, in your voice, your way!”
“Explore, Ponder, Discover”